Love, living things, is you let me know!
爱情,扯淡的东西,是你让我懂得!
the coming days would be long. After all do not grow, grey-haired.
来日方长、终究长不到白发苍苍。
just don't want to lose my smile left with pride
没心没肺地笑 只是不想输掉仅剩下的骄傲
Think of you every day, your company, happiness is so natural
想你的每一天,都有你陪伴,幸福是那么的自然 。
Feeble story, just making excuses.
苍白无力的述说,只是在狡辩而已。
Sorrow is hard enough, let alone hide sadness.
悲伤已经够难受了,更何况是隐藏悲伤。
Alone is a person recklessly carnival. Carnival is a man alone unexplored
孤单是一个人的狂欢 . 狂欢是一个人的孤单。
Pale words who can see this person's bitter
苍白的文字有谁会看出这一个人的辛酸
Your own taste, let my heart closely rely on
你的专属的味道,让我的心紧紧依靠
There's always that one song that brings back old memories。
总有那么一首歌,让你陷入深深的回忆。
Happiness is when the desolated soul meets love。
幸福是孤寂的灵魂遭遇爱的邂逅。
When everything is gone with the wind, when all those special moments into eternity
当一切都随风而逝的时候,那些特别的瞬间都成了永恒。
Time will abandon those funny oath, until we also agree.
时间会摒弃那些滑稽的誓言,直至我们也苟同。
Keep me in your memory, leave out all the rest.
把我放进你的记忆里,不要管其他的。
I learn to strong, strong enough to don't learn to don't want to, learn to forget.
我学着坚强,坚强到不用学着不想,学着遗忘。
Happiness by adding those sad there the elements.
幸福中总会掺加那些悲哀的元素。
their love left them indifferent to their surroundings; she was his first love.
曾经拥有的爱情已成为过去。
Time is not cruelty. Just for it we are too fragile.
时光并不残忍。只是对于它来说我们太脆弱。
Disappear a memory. And leaving is unforgettable memories.
消失的是记忆。而留下的才是刻骨铭心的回忆。
Time is a great thing, can let fate displaced within Iraq.
时间真是个伟大的东西啊,可以让命运颠沛流离。
You can’t buy love. But you pay heavily for it.
爱,钱买不到它,却会狠狠的为它买单
That formerly how to pick, time flies straight forward.
那段从前怎么去捡,光阴似箭一直向前。
Happiness is time precipitation, smile is the lonely sad.
幸福是年华的沉淀,微笑是寂寞的悲伤。
Love is kindness. Love is patient. Love is never have rest.
爱是恩慈。爱是恒久忍耐。爱是永无止息。
Finally had the open your heart of keys, this just find you've lost heart.
终于有了那把打开你心的钥匙,这才发现你已经丢了心 。
Say forever, I do not know how to spread.
说好永远的,不知怎么就散了。
Some say love it is a hunger and endless aching need
有人说,爱是种饥渴 一种无尽的带痛的需求
And you think that love is only,For the lucky and the strong
你说,爱是唯一,我们那么幸运,我们矢志不渝
When it has is lost, brave to give up.
当拥有已经是失去,就勇敢的放弃。
I didn't cry because it is over, but suddenly learned to miss it.
我没有哭泣,只是突然学会了思念而已。
I'll give you. The last love is letting go 。
我给你。最后旳疼爱是手放开。
Of the world's most precious and are not eligible and lost.
世界上最珍贵的,是得不到和已失去。
The collision between reality and faith to our young black and blue.
现实与信念的冲撞让我们的青春遍体鳞伤.
I miss you .but I miss you
我想念你,但是我错过你了
Alone in a noisy walk street, my world still only have me.
独自一人走在喧闹的街,我的世界仍然只有我。
Wound like me, a stubborn child, not heal,
伤口就像莪一样,是个倔强的孩子,不肯愈合
Trust always can not stand test, appear so vulnerable.
信任,总是经不起考验,显得如此不堪一击。
If all are the play, why should we played a less realistic
如果一切都是戏。我们何必演的那么逼真。
Love is a dashed line, we in different paragraph.
爱情是一条虚线,我们在不同的段落。
Finally turn in the passing of time is not only just.
最后转眼流逝的 绝不仅仅是时光而已。
The youth, the scenery along the way again also is just a paper elegance.
青春,沿途再美的风景也只不过是一纸风华。
Love, but not to talk, from no words to say nothing.
爱情,不过是从无话不谈,到无话可说.
Time profound rather than shallow, please don't used to mourn rather than miss.
时光深刻而非浅薄,请别用来悼念而非怀念。
When distinction disguises the smile, is the final farewell tune.
分别时假装的微笑,是最后的告别曲。
Ripetute in un tempo lungo, questo stato d'animo non è stata terminata.
在时间长久的反复中,这种心情不但没有得到中止。
Love is patient, Love never end .
爱是恒久忍耐,爱是永不止息。
Does not bid good-bye forever, our hand connecting rod walks together.
不分手的永远,我们一起手牵手走下去。
Disappointment is injured, than be more painful thing
失望是比受伤,更让人痛苦的事情。
Your vows of eternal love is just a perfunctory, my soul is life.
你的海誓山盟只是一时敷衍,我的全心全意却是一生一世。
Missing is a kind of form, the real memory born that way.
想念只是一种形式,真正的记忆与生俱来。
Sometimes, the everlasting and vows of eternal love is not in proportion.
有时候,天荒地老与海誓山盟是不成正比的。
Exhale slowly on the glass, burger under constant eternal memory.
吐气在玻璃上,烙下永世不变的记忆。
Time always too long, long to palpitate.
岁月总是太长,长到心慌。
Don’t let me go. Don’t say goodbye. Don’t let this love die.
不要松开我的手。不要对我说再见。不要让这场爱散场
We don't have any choice, only run in opposite directions.
我们没有任何选择的余地,只有背道而驰
Non sarà solo perché non mi lasciare.
你不会太寂寞 因为我不曾离开。
Chi è che ha colpito il passante. Chi è nella ruota della vita.
谁是谁命中的过客。谁是谁生命的转轮。
Vi è l'attesa per Siyi che ha chiamato malinconicamente
有一种等待用来思忆 那叫做望眼欲穿。